I surprised my family again with a new breakfast and this time I chose a simple but very tasty recipe – Italian baked Eggs. I strongly recommend to visit this “Damn Delicious” website and you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find quite a few good recipes. I used only 50 grams of Jarlsberg Emmental and 30 grams Parmesan but added some bacon bits.
Tag Archives: basil
Garlic, basil and ginger salmon
Wow. Everybody should try this recipe. I’ll try it again next week.
- roasted salmon with ginger garlic bok choy and cabbage (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- A Good Recipe and the Fun of Following It: Potato and Wild Salmon Cakes (doriegreenspan.com)
- Primal Garlic Ginger Chicken (naturemoms.com)
- Easy Baked Salmon that IS Edible! Yay! (hip2save.com)
- Steamed Wild Salmon with Mizuna, Mustard Greens, Soy Sauce and Ginger (derbaerenaufbinder.wordpress.com)
- Sesame-crusted salmon with garlic spinach and grape tomatoes (charlotte.news14.com)
- Tony’s Table: Tropical Salsa & Salmon (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Recipe: Wasabi Salmon with Baby Bok Choy, Purple Cabbage and Oyster Mushrooms (theobamacrat.com)
- Spinach & Basil Salmon Cakes (jsprat.wordpress.com)
- Red Thai Curry for Fish or Veggies (tinykitchenstories.com)