Few weeks ago I was trying to find a nice and new soup for a nice weekend and I found the perfect soup – Brazilian Shrimp Soup from Kelsey’s blog. You will be surprised what a good a tasty soup actually for any time not only winter.
If you didn’t visit the Savory Chicks website, you probably lost some good ideas of recipes. Here is one of them, Coconut Curry Chicken.
- Curried Coconut Chicken (myfoodstoragecookbook.com)
- Spicy Coconut Curry Chicken (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- This lighter version of chicken curry uses less coconut milk (denverpost.com)
- How To Make Sho-Cho-Tee – A Bangladeshi Spicy Chicken Curry (chefstopblog.com)
- Coconut Curry with Chicken & Veggies (foodandmuzik.wordpress.com)
- Jarred peppers the secret ingredient in easy, low-fat chicken curry (miamiherald.com)
- Some rooting and my favourite Mutton Curry (bombaychowparty.wordpress.com)
- Quick Chicken Curry (grandmaberniesrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Basic South-Indian Chicken curry – Chicken Masala (kelipaan.wordpress.com)
- Chicken with curry yogurt sauce, grilled vegetables and rice with paprika ensemble. Ensemble di pollo con crema allo yogurt e curry, verdure grigliate e riso con paprika. (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com)