Few weeks ago I was trying to find a nice and new soup for a nice weekend and I found the perfect soup – Brazilian Shrimp Soup from Kelsey’s blog. You will be surprised what a good a tasty soup actually for any time not only winter.
Tag Archives: Coconut milk
Coconut curry chicken
If you didn’t visit the Savory Chicks website, you probably lost some good ideas of recipes. Here is one of them, Coconut Curry Chicken.
- Curried Coconut Chicken (myfoodstoragecookbook.com)
- Spicy Coconut Curry Chicken (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- This lighter version of chicken curry uses less coconut milk (denverpost.com)
- How To Make Sho-Cho-Tee – A Bangladeshi Spicy Chicken Curry (chefstopblog.com)
- Coconut Curry with Chicken & Veggies (foodandmuzik.wordpress.com)
- Jarred peppers the secret ingredient in easy, low-fat chicken curry (miamiherald.com)
- Some rooting and my favourite Mutton Curry (bombaychowparty.wordpress.com)
- Quick Chicken Curry (grandmaberniesrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Basic South-Indian Chicken curry – Chicken Masala (kelipaan.wordpress.com)
- Chicken with curry yogurt sauce, grilled vegetables and rice with paprika ensemble. Ensemble di pollo con crema allo yogurt e curry, verdure grigliate e riso con paprika. (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com)