This recipe is very easy to make, fast, healthy and extremely tasty. Works also for anybody on diet, like my family. On the original recipe I found at http://www.pbs.org/food/fresh-tastes/crab-salad-in-cucumber-cups/ I’ve added just 2 tbsp light mayo. Next time I will substitute the crab with canned tuna or smoked salmon.
OMG! What a good breakfast to have on a Sunday morning! Unexpectedly taste and flavor if you look at all the ingredients.
This is a recipe from Chef John website
- Crab Cakes Stuffed with Hass Avocado Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Maestral Mediterranean and Seafood restaurant in Weston (garydavidlum.com)
- Best Patriotic Chiquita Banana Pudding Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- A Roundup Of The Best Places For Brunch In Philadelphia (uwishunu.com)
- British Food-Good or Bad? (serenescribe.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Bread Pudding with Squash and Tres Leches Sauce (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- Best Brunch Spots in the U.S. (apartmentguide.com)
- Save Bread to Save Bread. (gladragamuffin.wordpress.com)