Easy to make and surprisingly tasty, this should be one of those soups everybody will like to make and eat during winter, spring, summer or fall. Inspired by a recipe from Metro website, the Pad Thai Soup is incredibly tasty and comforting.
Pad Thai Soup
Until now I tried only the Jambalaya on the slow cooker and was very good. One day, I decided to cook it on the stove and the perfect recipe in my opinion and for my taste is from BBQ Guys. I couldn’t find Old Bay seasoning at the grocery store so I decided to make it at home from scratch. The taste was amazing and way better than the recipe for the slow cooker so I strongly recommend for the Jambalaya lovers. I made 1/4 of the original recipes and was enough for my family (3 persons) to eat few times.
- A Bit of New Orleans in New Jersey (jamneats.wordpress.com)
- Creole Jambalaya (kindlecookbookrecipes.com)
- Creole Jambalaya (perfectingthepantry.com)
- April 7th Menu (cookwithkara.com)
- Creole Food! Mmmm! (caribbeanhostel.wordpress.com)
- Jambalaya (katietheskinnychef.com)
- Paella. Jambalaya. The Cajun Connection. (acadianatable.com)
- ~ Shrimp Etouffee: A Hallmark of Louisiana Cuisine ~ (kitchenencounters.typepad.com)