Few days ago, we enjoyed again some sushi on our “cheating night”. Nothing fancy or extraordinary, just some salmon and tuna nigiri, salmon and tuna sashimi, one California roll and one shrimp tempura roll. Simple and tasty.
- Sushi – The Good, The Bad, and The Homemade (feat. Hana Japanese Restaurant & Sushi To Dai For) (yummysonoma.wordpress.com)
- Sushi Secrets: What’s Really Inside Those Rolls (weightloss.answers.com)
- Sushi dinner (chefdoru.com)
- Sushi, it’s the most wonderful thing in this world! (endeavorsofapolemom.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Making Sushi (thenjsushiroll.wordpress.com)