One day I was thinking what to prepare for dinner and I remembered that I didn’t cook any Romanian dishes for quite a while. Having limited time, I chose one of the easiest recipe without spending too much time or money. It is so simple, that you’ll need just some polenta and some fish to fry. I used a very nice and thick piece of tilapia bought fresh from Metro in Richmond Hill, fried it in some oil, cooked a polenta in few minutes and the last important thing and mandatory for an authentic Romanian fish meal is the garlic.
- Mushroom, Polenta and Salsa Lasagna (madhavivaidya2006.wordpress.com)
- Tasty Fried Polenta Recipe (vegetarian.answers.com)
- Blackened Tilapia (dcuk365.com)
- Polenta encrusted tilapia with a side of spinach and parsley shrimp (karinemeals.wordpress.com)
- Week three: Margie’s orange and polenta birthday cake (7days1foodmoment.wordpress.com)