I couldn’t resist not to take a picture of the sushi dinner from yesterday. Looks and taste so awesome!!! I’ve prepared just few kinds: salmon and tuna sashimi, spicy salmon gunkan, salmon nigiri, tuna nigiri, yellowtail nigiri, spicy tuna roll and spicy crab roll.
Few pictures from a very special family dinner.
- Delight in the details (thehindu.com)
- My favorite food, and how to make it! (hoshinomei.wordpress.com)
- Japan’s Top Five Favorite Sushi Toppings (en.rocketnews24.com)
- Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa (thebitereport.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Most Popular Sushi in Japan? Let’s Find Out. (kotaku.com)