I think first of all I should apologize to all my followers and all my numerous fans that I didn’t post anything for quite a while. I can find thousands of reasons and excuses, but ……… what’s the point :)? I have a bunch of recipes to post in the next few weeks, but I thought that a sushi dinner will be very appropriate for a come-back. This is nothing fancy and just our weekly or bi-weekly sushi dinner we have. Me and my son Mario prepared some: salmon sashimi, California roll, unagi, salmon nigiri, spicy salmon and spicy crab gunkan, salmon roll and shrimp tempura roll.
- Homemade Sushi and Vegetable Tempura (eatingmyfeelings.com)
- Smoked Salmon Sushi Topper Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Nigiri No Tokube in Nagoya Sakae (tamarindandthyme.wordpress.com)
- Sushi Secrets: What’s Really Inside Those Rolls (weightloss.answers.com)
- Sushi Could Be Real Bad For You (1019litefm.cbslocal.com)