For a long time I was thinking to make some granola bars at home but I never had enough time to do the research. After few days, I chose two recipes which I tried already twice in one week: Oatmeal Granola Bar and Cranberry Spice Granola Bar. I like the second recipe and it’s even easier to prepare. The first time I didn’t want to change anything on the original recipe, but after, you can do so many variations…. A word of advise, I strongly recommend the real vanilla bean instead of the regular “pure” or not vanilla extract. Other than that, be creative and use any dry fruits, oatmeal or nuts you may like, pour more cinnamon for a stronger flavour, etc, etc.
- Healthy Recipe: Gluten Free Granola Bars (glutenfree.answers.com)
- Don’t Buy Granola Bars (savingmoneyinyourtwenties.com)
- Recipe Friday: Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars (liveyourhealth.com)
- Choosing the Right Granola Bar (athomehealthyhabits.wordpress.com)
- “Mom, These are the Best Granola Bars – Like, Ever” (arod42gladiator.wordpress.com)