OMG! What a good breakfast to have on a Sunday morning! Unexpectedly taste and flavor if you look at all the ingredients.
This is a recipe from Chef John website
- Crab Cakes Stuffed with Hass Avocado Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Maestral Mediterranean and Seafood restaurant in Weston (garydavidlum.com)
- Best Patriotic Chiquita Banana Pudding Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- A Roundup Of The Best Places For Brunch In Philadelphia (uwishunu.com)
- British Food-Good or Bad? (serenescribe.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Bread Pudding with Squash and Tres Leches Sauce (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- Best Brunch Spots in the U.S. (apartmentguide.com)
- Save Bread to Save Bread. (gladragamuffin.wordpress.com)
mhmmm…..was absolutely fantastic, the best breakfast ever…..however too much work for a breakfast…….therefore we had this as a brunch,,, definitely yummy!!