Another amazing recipe from Chef John. We had it for dinner tonight and everybody like it a lot.
See recipe on the link below:
- The Gastronomy Aficionado’s Journal: An Encounter with Chef Nicolas Isnard, The Duke of Burgundy (gastronomy-aficionado.com)
- February Meal Plan With A Lemony Week And A Barley Challenge (cookthestory.com)
- Chinise quisine (slideshare.net)
- Spicy Orange Beef Filet by Amber (gastrocasa.wordpress.com)
- Seared Beef Tenderloin (stevesacooking.com)
- Bistro Beef Loin.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- Organizing a Quick Dinner – Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken (1-2-3getorganized.blogspot.com)
- Beef Tenderloin Recipes (mademan.com)
- Buy to Save Beef Cuts Part 1 (musingsfrommain.wordpress.com)
totally loved it!
I am not a big fan of beef…however, this recipe changed my point of view, was absolutely fantastic, the orange gave a delicate flavor to the beef, was amazing!!!