Just a simple recipe, but with amazing results: salt, paper, olive oil, garlic paste, poultry seasoning and during the roasting you can use Diane garlic&herbs marinate for basting. I did 2 chickens and a turkey roast this weekend and three of them are juicy and insanely good.
- Blog post by Debra Rutt (bloggymoms.com)
- Top 5 Ways to Grill a Whole Chicken (williams-sonoma.com)
- Rotisserie chicken leads to dozens of good meals (goerie.com)
- Spit-roasted rosemary garlic chicken (ckenb.blogspot.com)
- Rotisserie Chickens: A Healthy Choice? (diabetesdaily.com)
- How to Roast a Whole Chicken – A Cooking Lesson Delivered by Smartphone (omgyummy.wordpress.com)