I don’t know if it’s the best but definitely is on top 5. You should try it and let me knpow if you have a better recipe I can try. I strongly recommend to use Barilla pasta and not any cheap one.
- The Perfect Lasagna (nerdweight.wordpress.com)
- Read, Cook, & Eat Your Words: Edible Cookbook Teaches You How to Make Lasagna (jeanniejeannie.com)
- Vegan Lasagna Mmm!! (plantbaseddietadventures.com)
- Mexibean Mock Lasagna (massageenvy.com)
- Vegan Rustic Bread, Eggplant & Spinach Lasagna (blogher.com)
- The Highs and Lows of Dish’s Oven (dishranawaywiththespoon.com)
- Deep Fried Lasagna (uniquedaily.com)
- Chicken Lasagna: An Alternative to the Original (That’s Not Vegetarian) (thekitchn.com)
- Tips on How to Make the Best Lasagna Ever (Recipe) (wellpreserved.ca)
- When Life Doesn’t Give You Lasagna Noodles You Make Lasagna Casserole (glutenfreeinga.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato Lasagna…What??? (newlyeverything.com)
- Naples, Florida, Restaurant Naples Tomato Shares Secrets from Its Award-Winning Lasagna (prweb.com)
- Freezer Meal: Lasagna (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)
- My Expensive Lasagna Addiction (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Mexican Lasagna (morethancupcakes.wordpress.com)
- Can I make ravioli from these lasagna sheets? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna- Vegetarian experiment and Autumn Recipe (thepurplebroom.wordpress.com)
- Lasagna bolognese with béchamel (snixykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Day 10 – Eggplant lasagna (veglife.com.au)
- kale and cremini mushroom lasagna (thebearandtheblackberry.wordpress.com)
- The Misadventures of Lasagna Making: Part 1 (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Titus 2 dinner challenge for young women/Krystin/ spinach lasagna (virtuouswomen.net)
- Spring Lasagna with Asparagus, Peas, Zucchini, and Sausage (jazzinthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Spring Vegetable Lasagna with Goat Cheese and Pesto (johannaelsemore.com)
Hey Chef Doru, I’m a chef in Adelaide and I just found your website and this post. Very nice lasagne. It’s always a pleasure to read other chef’s work and see the difference how they cook. Great post and I’m looking forward to make your Lasagne.
Hi Nick. Thank you for your nice words, but I’m not a real Chef I’m just a regular guy the LOVES to cook and eat of course. I’m just trying to give everybody ideas in what and how to cook for the day-to-day life.
did we mention we made this delicious Lasagna with hot meat? …great idea, was divine!
definitely great recipe!!!!!….I dare say top 2!!