Wow. You might regret that cannot smell this loin. So simple to make and so amazing results.
- 1/2 fresh pork loin
- salt&pepper to taste
- Sriracha sauce
- lemon&garlic sauce
- spice rub at your choice (paprika, salmon spice, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, cayenne)
Isn’t this easy? I made it on the BBQ rotisserie but you can try even in the oven or anything else you have available.
- Bacon wrapped cherry pork loin (relovedrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Pork loin braised in milk (monfoodblog.com)
- October 04 – Roast Pork Loin with Fennel – Recipe (abigslice.typepad.com)
- Herb Crusted Pork Roast w/ Smashed Red Potatoes, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin w/ Sweet Glaze (nubbs75.wordpress.com)
- Roasted pork loin with yellow kiwi, white peach, and tomato pico de gallo (citymama.typepad.com)