A shot of our family Christmas dinner: crackers and all kind of cheeses, Boef salad, stuffed grape leaves and the famous Moldavian Tochitura (smoked pork, home-made sausages, polenta and eggs). As desert we had Red Velvet cake, a lot of cookies and plenty of wine (german Black Tower and italian Bosc Moscato D’asti).
- Wine Pairings for Home for the Holidays #SundaySupper (enofylzwineblog.com)
- Inventory: the perfect wine with Christmas dinner (jaderings8.wordpress.com)
- A quickly made christmas dinner may be impossible (ask.metafilter.com)
- Dressing the Christmas dinner table (johnlewis.com)
- Now Christmas dinner is even batter! (thesun.co.uk)
- 28% ‘dodged Christmas dinner duty’ (independent.ie)
hmmmmmmmm…looks so delicious…
Thank you. It’s about time to make a comment on my blog after more than one year.
You had to gain some internet authoroty…. now I see you are famous 🙂 Chef Didi
*authority….. mama ei de tableta