This is very unusual for me and try to cook fish with soy sauce, oyster sauce, Mirin, etc and not with the traditional Romanian ingredients. Usually, I’m very conservative with my fish and I like it with garlic and polenta or sometimes, with vegetables. The only exception from my rule is the salmon, which I tried it in all kind of international recipes. The spicy Asian trout is a recipe from Rosemary’s blog which I strongly recommend to visit and follow.
- 7 Asian Condiments That Make Everything Taste Delicious (teamyello.wordpress.com)
- Bacon and Sage Rainbow Trout With Wild Rice and Morel Mushrooms (americanfood.answers.com)
- Recipe Hit – Spicy Sesame Noodles (myblondeambitionblog.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Asian Rainbow Trout (cookinginsens.wordpress.com)
- Hawaiian Fish Recipes (hawaii.answers.com)