Another beautiful day during this long weekend and another delicious recipe – Baby back ribs in pineapple whiskey sauce from the BBQ Pit Boys.
Another weekend at the trailer, another recipe – smoked St. Louis Style ribs with some good rub I found. I used hickory and apple chips and smoked the ribs at 230F – 250F for almost 5 hours and turned out delicious.
- You: How to Make Smoked BBQ Ribs (artofmanliness.com)
- weekend feast & pork ribs recipe (birthdaydinners.wordpress.com)
- Finger-Licking Ribs (spoonful.com)
- Fire Up the Grill, Men (lewrockwell.com)
- Best Ribs in America (foxnews.com)
- How To Smoke Ribs (mademan.com)
- tales from the egg: pastrami short ribs, boston butt, lemon pepper and spicy chicken (bungalowkitchen.wordpress.com)
- ribs, ribs, ribs and the sauce (bitebymichelle.com)