Another weekend at the trailer, another recipe – smoked St. Louis Style ribs with some good rub I found. I used hickory and apple chips and smoked the ribs at 230F – 250F for almost 5 hours and turned out delicious.
- You: How to Make Smoked BBQ Ribs (artofmanliness.com)
- weekend feast & pork ribs recipe (birthdaydinners.wordpress.com)
- Finger-Licking Ribs (spoonful.com)
- Fire Up the Grill, Men (lewrockwell.com)
- Best Ribs in America (foxnews.com)
- How To Smoke Ribs (mademan.com)
- tales from the egg: pastrami short ribs, boston butt, lemon pepper and spicy chicken (bungalowkitchen.wordpress.com)
- ribs, ribs, ribs and the sauce (bitebymichelle.com)
Thanks for letting me camp out in your blog for a little while today. I had a great time and tried to leave my campsite as good as when I arrived. I’ll be back!
Thanks for taking your time and look at my blog. I also enjoy your photos. One day…..I will visit California.
Vrei sa murim de pofta?
Esti invitat(a) la cina saptamina viitoare. Daca nu poti veni, am sa ma gindesc la tine cind le maninc. LOL
Reblogged this on My Meals are on Wheels.
Looks delish!!!! Just came from a cook out but this looks super YUMMY!!!
And taste even better.