Very easy recipe, just use fresh pork tenderloin, salt&pepper to taste, garlic powder and some Sriracha sauce for spiciness. Smoke them on very low temperature (mine was on 120 C) for few hours and enjoy.
- Approaching Food:: Secrets of the Grill (approachingjoy.com)
- Deconstructed Pork Tamales (timgetsfit.wordpress.com)
- Carnitas Tostadas (thiscountrygirlcooks.com)
- Brined And Spiced Pork Tenderloin (putneyfarm.com)
- French-Style Pot-Roasted Pork Loin (stevesacooking.com)
- How am I celebrating National Pork Month? (janiceperson.com)