This is a very easy to make shrimp recipe and with good results. I used 1/2 pound of cooked shrimps, salt and black pepper to taste, 2-3 minced garlic cloves and 1-2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Sweet and Chili Shrimp (themodernhomekitchen.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Handle the Heat ” Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp (handletheheat.com)
- Scampi – Protect the Flamingos (cookingwithchar.wordpress.com)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits (busymomof03.org)
- Garlic Shrimp Tapa Recipe -Gambas al Ajillo (cookthistonight.com)
- Garlic Shrimp Skewers (nancyjcohen.wordpress.com)
Wow, how simple! You surprised me by using cooked shrimp too! This would be great for a quick bite when friends stop by. I know I always have the siracha sauce on hand!
You can use uncooked shrimp also. I LOVE Sriracha sauce!!! Actually I did this recipe when my friends came buy unexpected and I use it as an appetizer (actually as “side dish” for beers)