Another very easy recipe to make, which I made it quite a few times but never posted on my blog. The recipe is perfect, but quantity of the ingredients can vary based on each individual taste. I used a lot more garlic (4-6 cloves), added 2-4 jalapeno peppers and I always prepare guacamole and sour cream on the side with these nachos.
- What’s for Dinner: Nachos (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Hass Avocado Guacamole Recipes (avocadocentral.com)
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos (shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com)
- Most Excellent Nachos (donachyblog.wordpress.com)
- Game Winning Hass Avocado Recipes (sports.avocadocentral.com)
Yum! That looks delicious!
Thanks. Actually turned out delicious and way better that anything I’ve tasted at any restaurants. Next time I’ll try with seafood/lobster sauce