An easy recipe to cook with surprisingly good results. I followed the original recipe with less salt and more garlic (2 tsp kosher salt and 1 tbsp garlic powder).
See ingredients and directions at http://blackgirlchefswhites.com/wordpress/2009/05/26/roasted-herb-rubbed-pork-chops/
- Honey Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops (myhealthyohana.wordpress.com)
- Five Pork Chop Dinner Menus (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted Red Potatoes, Glazed Mini Carrots, and… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Pot-roasted pork chops with shallots and peas. Gorgeous. (tastyadvice.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Stefano’s Oven-Roasted Porchetta – In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita – Weekdays at 3:30 PM / 4:00 PM NL (cbc.ca)
- Grilled Pork Chop w/ Harvest Vegetables, Cinnamon Apples, and Whole Grain Bread (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Inihaw na Porkchop (charcoal grilled porkchop) (masarapdin.wordpress.com)
- Juicy Buttermilk Pork Chops with Turnip Greens and Herbed Grit Cakes (thebittenword.typepad.com)
Thank you chef doru for the pingback!!!!
Thanks for the link, yours look great!!
yummy and very flavorful… loved it!