Any wings lover should make at least 10 recipes from this site. For today, I’ve picked recipe #3 – African Style Wings.
As a note, the sauce wasn’t a perfect match for these wings, but….I ate them as is.
- One of America’s Favorite – Fried Chicken (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl Sunday! (winemeariver.com)
- Oven baked chicken wings with smoked paprika (charlotte.news14.com)
- Super wings: Recipes satisfy big game’s need for big flavor (knoxnews.com)
- 25 Great, Cheap, and Easy Crock Pot Recipes (wisebread.com)
- Crockpot Chinese Chicken Recipe (notecook.com)
- Superbowl 2012 NY (friendseat.com)
- Soy Sauce Chicken with 2 Dipping Sauces (soupstewandstirfries.com)
- Be Prepared … Being Good When There’s NO Time! (smartgirlsroad2thin.wordpress.com)
- Super Sunday Super Pairing – Spicy Chicken and Seafood Jambalaya and?… (enofylzwineblog.com)
- Spice Market’s Spicy Thai Fried Chicken Wings (friendseat.com)
- Bachelor in the Kitchen: Hosting the Big Game (nestleusa.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Baked Garlic Parmesan chicken wings | Chef Doru's Blog