We love chicken wings and cook them pretty often. In the last year, I tried all kinds of recipes: spicy BBQ, garlic parmesan, Momofuku style, peanut butter & pepper jelly, sticky ginger-garlic glaze, African style, Sweet&Sour, Buffalo, spicy Asian and more, but this time I’ve decided to make some Garlic Parmesan from Chef John’s blog. Very easy to make, mouth-watering taste and perfect companion to some cold beers.
- Buffalo Wings (Garlic Parmesan) (marjfoodphotography.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (pevetorecipes.wordpress.com)
- Masterclass- Baked garlic-parmesan chicken (thepinkbibleblog.wordpress.com)
- It’s a STICKY situation! (kelaiahskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Food – Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings (sophiajd.wordpress.com)
- Oven-baked Spicy Asian Chicken Wings (justbento.com)
Never had these but they look so yummy I’m into them this weekend onwards. Thanks for this
If you are a chicken wings lover, than you’ve missed a lot not having these wings. You may want to take a look at other wings recipes I have posted: Momofuku style and spicy BBQ are my favorite.
I surely will – lovely – thanks
Pingback: Parmesan Chicken Bake - Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen
Great post on chicken wings! Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s about wine of course 🙂
Looks yummy! Have you tried making kecap manis chicken wings? It’s prepared with kecap manis, a sweet Indonesian sauce, together with hot chilli, lemon juice, ginger, onion, garlic, etc. Delicious on the grill or on the stove!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I never tried it but now you’ve recommended I’ll definitely give it a try. I always opened for new wings recipes. LOL
…chicken parmesan are my favorite, and these came out delectable!…my next most-liked are BBQ ones!