We love chicken wings and cook them pretty often. In the last year, I tried all kinds of recipes: spicy BBQ, garlic parmesan, Momofuku style, peanut butter & pepper jelly, sticky ginger-garlic glaze, African style, Sweet&Sour, Buffalo, spicy Asian and more, but this time I’ve decided to make some Garlic Parmesan from Chef John’s blog. Very easy to make, mouth-watering taste and perfect companion to some cold beers.
- Buffalo Wings (Garlic Parmesan) (marjfoodphotography.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (pevetorecipes.wordpress.com)
- Masterclass- Baked garlic-parmesan chicken (thepinkbibleblog.wordpress.com)
- It’s a STICKY situation! (kelaiahskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Food – Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings (sophiajd.wordpress.com)
- Oven-baked Spicy Asian Chicken Wings (justbento.com)