After I did this soup almost every other week, I decided to modify it based on my taste.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 oz oyster mushrooms
- 6 oz champignon mushrooms
- 2 red onions
- 5 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2-3 limes
- 3 14-oz cans coconut milk
- 4 tsp red curry paste
- 6 clove garlic
- 4 inch piece ginger
- 5-6 stalks lemongrass (or lemon zest)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- Meat and vegetable soups (ansiahotel.wordpress.com)
- Tons of Chicken Soup (bookcasefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup (Tom Kha Gai) (adashandadollop.wordpress.com)
- Make Delicious Tom Yum Soup To Celebrate Thai New Year! (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Best soup in the world (theyearofwonderfulweekends.wordpress.com)
- Tom Kha Gai soup on the fly (canadianlivingineurope.wordpress.com)
- Coconut Noodle Soup with Spicy Salmon (annascafe.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Inspired Edibles: Spicy Thai Coconut Soup with Ginger, Lime and Vermicelli (inspirededibles.ca)
- Coconut and Thai curry soup (fiveandspice.wordpress.com)
- Spicy Thai Chicken Soup (followyourguts.wordpress.com)
- Thai cuisine (carvingthaiculinary.com)
- Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup (erindownswilson.wordpress.com)
- Red Thai Curry with carrots, sugar peas, zucchini and Tofu (mangiaramore.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Soup with Glass Noodles (wendyellenthomas.com)
Lovely recipe. There is nothing I know that warms you more than a big bowl of warm soup. Here’s one you might like to try.
Thanks for sharing 🙂
Thank you Jen for visiting my blog and sharing you recipe. Unfortunately I’m not a big fan of chicken soup but definitely I’ll try the minestrone soup and maybe other recipes in the future. Doru.
Excellent soup…..geez never eat so much soup in my entirely life…..how many times did we make this recipe?…lost count!