Another amazing thai soup! The ingredienti are kind of hard to find, but it’s worth the effort.
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup straw mushrooms or other mushrooms you like
- 4 cup water or chicken soup
- 3 lemon grass (cut 2 inches)
- 4-6 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 small red onions cut into quarters
- 2 medium to large tomato
- 3 pieces galangal
- 4 tbsp. fish sauce
- 4 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sugar (optional)
- 1-8 red and/or green chili peppers
- 4 tbsp. tom yum soup paste
- 1/2 cup celery (cut 1 inch)
- 1/4 cup coriander (cut 1 inch)
1. Boil 4 cup of water. In boiling water, put peppers, galangal, lemongrass and salt.
2. Put chicken in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add mushroom chili paste and cook it for 5 minutes. Then, put tomato, onion, fish sauce and boil for another 2 minutes. Turn off the fire.
4. Put Chinese celery, kaffir lime leaves and coriander.
For presentation you can garnish with chopped coriander and red chili pepper rings.
- Tom Yum Soup (veggiesfromthefarm.wordpress.com)
- Make Delicious Tom Yum Soup To Celebrate Thai New Year! (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Reflections: Staying Warm During Winter… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Tom Yum Soup Chef Jennifer Clair/Home Cooking NY, Valley Table… (underpaidgenius.com)
- Coconut Noodle Soup with Spicy Salmon (annascafe.wordpress.com)
- Day 13 – Thai meal out in Brighton (veglife.com.au)
- Villager’s Style Noodle Soup (traveltotranquility.wordpress.com)