First dinner at the trailer for 2012 – chicken breast on the grill with roasted red potatoes, grilled mushrooms and salad. The recipe for the breast is a very simple one – salt, paper, ground garlic, Club House salmon spice and my secret ingredient – Diana garlic & herbs marinate which I use on almost everything. The potatoes are small red mixed with some olive oil, salt, paper and fresh or dry rosemary leaves and roasted on the BBQ for approximately one hour. The most simple part was the salad – spring mix salad with salt, paper, olive oil and zesty italian dressing.
- Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato & Flax Dog Biscuits (newenglandpetguide.wordpress.com)
- Thyme, Oregano, Garlic Grilled Chicken (stevesacooking.com)
- Karen’s Romesco Sauce and Pechuga de Pollo (rgrull.wordpress.com)
- Warm Salad of Quail and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes (rgrull.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Big Dan’s Baked Chicken (bigdansramblings.com)
- Chicken breast in coconut milk (idealhousewife.wordpress.com)
grilled mushrooms are a delight!