This is the 5th or 6th time doing this recipe in the last few months.The taste is amazing and I can’t have enough!
- 70-100g butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup diced smoked salmon
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces vodka
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2-3 tbsp capers
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup flaked smoked salmon to garnish
In a large sauce pan, saute onions in butter until soft and then add 1 cup smoked diced salmon along with the salt and pepper. Add the next ingredients (except flaked salmon) and cook until desired thickness is reached. Cook the Barilla spaghetti and top them up with the sauce and flaked smoked salmon.
- Smoked Salmon Vodka – There’s Something Fishy About This Drink (amog.com)
- Mood of the week: Tasty – Sabroso – Gustoso – Savoureux (shesgotthemood.com)
- Spaghetti with Vodka Cream Sauce (comprisingkate.wordpress.com)
- Penne Pasta w/ Vodka Sauce (myrecipeshare.wordpress.com)
- Penne alla vodka with sauteed shrimp (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- Vodka Pasta (spicesandspackle.com)
- Dinner Tonight: Rigatoni & Shrimp with Vodka Sauce (thestitcherati.com)
…definitely, something I can have at least once a week… scrumptious!