The perfect way to eat ribs from an original recipe from BBQ Pit Boys. Take a look at their site for the ingredients and directions for cooking.
The only few things I modified are: brown sugar and molasses – 1/2 of the quantity; Worcestershire sauce and vinegar – I doubled the amounts; I used 15 fresh cherries as I couldn’t find the caned ones.
- Best BBQ in Puget Sound (seattle.cbslocal.com)
- The Flavors of a Southwest Summer: Whiskey Glazed Grilled Pork Ribs (examiner.com)
- Summer Recipes (kimswhatsup.wordpress.com)
- Baby Back Ribs (Oola, SF) (meatmeister.wordpress.com)
- Online – PIG OF THE MONTH BBQ – Finger-Licking-Good Barbecue (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Slow Cooked Baby Back Ribs (tessashomemade.com)
- Sticky fingers: ribs revolution hits London (thisislondon.co.uk)