All my family love sushi. We eat sushi every week or at least every other week. Since my lovely future daughter in law likes sushi too, I’ve surprised her with a home-made sushi feast. Was my first time making sushi and everybody considered a huge success. Here are few kinds I’ve tried: salmon and tuna sashimi, California roll, tuna/salmon/unagi/crab nigiri, uramaki, dynamite roll wrapped with tuna and salmon, spicy tuna, spicy salmon and salmon roe gunkan, tuna and salmon maki.
- Sushi Gastronomy: My Best 10 sushi (and extras!) in Shizuoka in 2012! (shizuokasushi.com)
- “Roll With It”: Sushi-making in Atlanta (tomstablescraps.wordpress.com)
- Easy Entertaining: Smoked Salmon Pinwheels (beautifullifeandstyle.com)
- Dip-Dye and Sushi (icytoes23.wordpress.com)
- Sushi Gastronomy: My Best 10 sushi (and extras!) in Shizuoka in 2012! (shizuokagourmet.com)
- Great Help about Make my sushi (bnt.typepad.com)