It was a really cookies rampage! My lovely wife treated us with all kind of cookies from red velvet cake and chocolate cake with orange cream to snow-white, pecan cookies, truffles, cranberries shortbread cookies and Melt-in-the-middle and rum & raisin cookies with orange filling from “Cookies” book . After all these sweets, we all need a 2 months diet!!
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Homemade Oreo Cookies (andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com)
- Quinoa Cookies, Really? (barbsfitublog.wordpress.com)
- Winter Recipe: Gingerbread Cake Cookies – Recipes From The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- How To Plan Your Holiday Cookie Assortment (wscwong.typepad.com)
- December 30, 2012 (lisasff.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Baking! (marioshutup.wordpress.com)
Wow! Hats off to your wife. These look delicious!
Thank you. They were delicious also.
Happy New Year, Chef Doru! And to your wonderful wife, as well. Fabulous collection of cookies!
Thanks Johnny. All the best to you too