Finally my family from Canada got together during these holidays and we had a nice and quiet dinner. Along with the turkey and the bacon, we served mashed potatoes, red cabbage salad and Chinese radish salad. I think this was my best turkey I’ve ever cooked, so I strongly recommend it for special occasions or different get-together dinners.
- Roast Turkey & Roast Turkey Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Holiday Dinner (twistcateringblog.wordpress.com)
- How to Roast a Turkey & Turkey Roast | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- This shepherds pie w/turkey and buttermilk mashed potatoes is divine | Babble (babble.com)
- 24 hours to a Jamaican Christmas dinner (foodiejoanie.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone! (foodandmoreinthatorder.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Roast Turkey (transatlantictaste.wordpress.com)
- How to Roast a Turkey (jamesbonfieldrecipes.wordpress.com)
- [food|photos] Thanksgiving Dinner at Nuevo Rancho Lake (jlake.com)
Crispy and moist looking bird! What made you think of bacon on top?
It’s not new or out of extraordinary and used pretty often in roasting. Actually, was my brother-in-law idea and I thought it’s perfect.
•.★♥★Happy New Year to You & Yours!★♥★.•
Thank you for taking some time and visit my blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed it and you’ll try some recipes.
Thank you so much or the award. I’m kind of behind with my awards and posts but I promis I will catch up in a week or two. Thanks again.
I have nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award – Congratulations! Please visit here: http://wp.me/p2zGQ7-TV to find out the rules for accepting the award.