Very easy to make and extremely tasty, the quinoa salad is one of my lovely wife favorite. This time I used organic tricolor Royal quinoa, mixed greens, some peppers (use any color you want), avocado, celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic&hot pepper infused olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. I think the most important ingredients in a salad are the oil and the vinegar. You have to use a good balsamic vinaigrette and a quality virgin oil. I know, they are expensive, but the difference they make in a salad is huge.
- Black quinoa salad (simplycalledfood.com)
- Quinoa Salad (sisterecipes.com)
- Meatless Monday: Warm Quinoa Salad (mygloss.com)
- Spring for Salad! (fillyourplate.org)
- Simple Herb Vinaigrette (muffintophomonym.wordpress.com)