Easy and very tasty recipe of the classic Pad Thai – http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/2010/01/chicken-pad-thai.html. I also discovered that there are all kinds of recipes quite different in method of cooking and even in ingredients. Definitely the taste is nice and powerful, but I will try a different one next time just for fun.
- Pad Thai | Babble (babble.com)
- Pad thai stir fry (adventuresinconformity.com)
- Recipe: Restaurant-Style Pad Thai (self.com)
- Vegetable Pad Thai (themodernhomekitchen.wordpress.com)
Another very easy recipe to make, which I made it quite a few times but never posted on my blog. The recipe is perfect, but quantity of the ingredients can vary based on each individual taste. I used a lot more garlic (4-6 cloves), added 2-4 jalapeno peppers and I always prepare guacamole and sour cream on the side with these nachos.
- What’s for Dinner: Nachos (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Hass Avocado Guacamole Recipes (avocadocentral.com)
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos (shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com)
- Most Excellent Nachos (donachyblog.wordpress.com)
- Game Winning Hass Avocado Recipes (sports.avocadocentral.com)