This Saturday we went to the local farmers market in Peterborough to buy some fresh and real vegetables. One thing we also found was a fresh, organic and free range chicken which I’ve decided to roast it on the grill with my marinade: 1/4 cup of olive oil, 4 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp thyme, 2 tbsp rosemary, 1 tbsp sage, salt, fresh black pepper and some hot sauce at your choice.
Pork chops with rosemary and garlic sauce will be another very easy and tasty recipe for people who don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen preparing the dinner.
- 4 pork chops
- spices at your choice (I used: garlic powder, Piri-Piri and salmon spice)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz. red wine
- 1/2 oz. vinegar
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 4 oz. chicken or pork broth
- 1/2 apple, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Dust the pork chops with the flour and spices. BBQ the pork chops to the wanted doneness or just pan fry them with some oil. In another fry pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the garlic and onion for 3 minutes. Add the apple, wine, broth, red pepper, rosemary, vinegar, salt, and pepper for 5 minutes. Add the pork chops and cook for approx. 5 minutes longer. Serve hot, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Kitchen Workout #13: Porchetta that will knock your guests socks off (pugtato.com)
- White Wine and Herb Marinade (cookingcellastyle.com)
- Mustard Pork Tenderloin (dianaclausen.wordpress.com)
- Smothered Pork Roast Over Rice (dianeabroad.com)
- Pre-Cooked Goodness (ramblingsofamamatomany5.wordpress.com)