After so many sausages……it’s about time to eat something lighter and healthier. Looking for a salad and not being a fan of them, I just wanted to pick one which can “wow” me. The “Roasted Beet Salad”, definitely surprised me and made me to think of making one salad every weekend.
- Beet and Feta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette (cookinginsens.wordpress.com)
- winter salad with fried goat cheese (thespicystiletto.com)
- Beet, Blue Cheese & Pecan Salad (happinessandhominy.wordpress.com)
- Beet Salad (dianeabroad.com)
- Thanksgiving Salad of Roasted Beets, Arugula, Goat Cheese + Pepitas (tinyoranges.com)
- Three B’s Salad: Beets, Brussels Sprouts, and Bacon (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Roasted Beet and Winter Squash Salad With Walnuts (nytimes.com)