Gnocchi and pasta became our favorite dish so I have the possibility to try and to experiment all kind of sauces. Here you have another great sauce I strongly recommend:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb of hot italian sausage meat
- 2 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 1 jar of any original pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp bamboo roots in spicy chili oil
In a frying pan, heat the oil and then add the onion and cook until golden brown. Then add the ground meat and cook it thoroughly – approx. 5 minutes. Add all other ingredients after and cook until the sauce become quite thick.
- Fontina Sauce ( Alfredo ) with Pasta or Gnocchi (eatknowhow.com)
- Ricotta Gnocchi by Jaime Morrison Curtis of Prudent Baby | Babble (babble.com)
- Homemade Gnocchi with Tomato Basil Sauce | Babble (babble.com)
- From The Chef … Shrimp & Pasta (simplifybysara.wordpress.com)
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia (dailygluttony.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce | WHOLE LIVING WEB MAGAZINE
Pingback: Squash Gnocchi – Mind Boggling « jittery cook
This looks great! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!
Thank you Nicole for taking time and visit my blog. I hope I won’t disappoint you with my future posts.
….looks so delicious..however that week I was on “rabbit” food!!!