Another recipe for a day when you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen and still want to enjoy something tasty. There’s always some chicken or turkey leftovers (not only at Thanksgivings) so this will be the best way to use them.
Cut the chicken thin and mix it with mayonnaise, few shallots and pickles sliced very thin and some Sriracha sauce to add some kick. You can go crazy and add even more ingredients like: green/red pepper, hot peppers, olives, etc but I like it simple, fast and super-tasty. Enjoy.
- Guide to Thanksgiving Leftovers (williams-sonoma.com)
- Ranch Chicken Salad with Fresh Summer Fruits (citymama.com)
- Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe (katelynelisabeth.wordpress.com)
- think simple & think leftovers (Paleo Chicken Dinner and Paleo Chicken Salad) (simplelivingandeating.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Salad with Sweet Cucumber Pickle (cookinginsens.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Salad Croissants (mommyhatescooking.com)
i like the plate too, so fancy….
Thank you. The plate is actually a glass bottle flattened by an artist from San Francisco and it’s a very precious gift from somebody close to our hart.
I’ve ‘tagged’ you….
Come and take a look when you get the chance… 🙂
Thanks a lot Carolyn. I’ll respond in few days.